Indoor Air Quality Services in Durham, NC & Surrounding Areas
If your home’s indoor air isn’t clean, you can suffer from many unpleasant issues ranging from dust buildup to asthma and allergy symptoms. Lee Air Conditioning offers a variety of smart solutions that will help you improve your indoor air quality and create a healthier, more comfortable home.
The Benefits of Good Indoor Air Quality
When you have good indoor air quality, you’ll find that your space feels clean and fresh. Indoor pollutants can cause a variety of uncomfortable symptoms, including congestion, fatigue, headaches, itchy eyes, and irritated skin. Pollen, dust, dander, VOCs and other irritants can accumulate in your living space if you’re not actively cleaning your air. With cleaner air, you’ll enjoy:
- Lower utility bills from a cleaner, more efficient HVAC system
- Relief from symptoms caused by low indoor air quality, such as coughing, sneezing, and headaches
- Less dust and dirt buildup in your ducts and on other surfaces in the home
Keeping Your Air Clean
There are several things that you can do to improve the air quality in your home. Lee Air Conditioning offers a variety of indoor air quality products that will reduce the number of indoor pollutants that you’re dealing with. After assessing your home, we can provide you with a personalized recommendation that’s tailored to your individual needs. Some of the products that we may suggest include:
- Air cleaners: Enjoy enhanced air filtration in your home with a system that goes above and beyond your standard HVAC filter.
- Air purifiers: Using ozone, negative ions, heat, or UV rays, an air purifier sanitizes the air in your house.
- Whole-home ventilators: A ventilation system actively pulls stale air out of the home and brings clean, filtered air in from outside.
Humidifying Your Home
Your home’s humidity levels have a major impact on your comfort. If the air is too dry, you may suffer from dry skin and lips, static hair, and irritated nasal passages. Excessively dry air causes irksome static electricity that may shock you when you’re handling laundry or linens. A lack of moisture can even damage your home, causing creaky wood floors and creating gaps around windows and doors as the dry frames shift.
You can tackle all these problems at once with a whole-home humidifier. We offer air humidifiers that fit right in your HVAC system, delivering the perfect amount of moisture to every room in the house. Call us now to learn more about our indoor air quality services. Our service area includes Chapel Hill, Durham, Morrisville, NC and the surrounding areas.