Best Furnace Repair Professional in Durham, Raleigh, NC & Surrounding Areas
When you need a heating repair, you want to know who to call in a hurry. Our comfort advisors at Lee Air Conditioning are equipped to handle any repair, regardless of your system so that you can schedule a prompt appointment at the first sign of trouble.
Do I Need a Furnace Repair?
You should schedule furnace repairs early when you first notice something is wrong. The longer you wait, the more difficult most issues are to repair. We encourage our customers to get to know their heating systems so they can recognize when things don’t sound, smell, or feel as they should. Here are some common signs that you need to schedule heating services soon:
- Your heating bills are steadily rising though you’re not using more heat.
- There are hot and cold spots around the home.
- The air coming through the vents is weak.
- Your home temperature doesn’t meet your thermostat settings.
- The furnace is making strange sounds.
- Your furnace cycles on and off frequently or runs continuously and doesn’t turn off.
Our Heating Services
Our comfort advisors at Lee Air Conditioning are NATE-certified and highly trained. Although we’re a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we can service any type of furnace, no matter what make or model you have. We maintain well-equipped vans with all the necessary parts and equipment for most issues. When you work with our team, you’ll enjoy professional, quality solutions that are designed to keep your furnace operating as efficiently as possible long into the future. With Lee Air Conditioning, you get:
- Our satisfaction guarantee – if you’re not happy with the service, give us a call. We’ll make things right.
- 24/7 heating repair services in hazardous conditions.
- Flat-rate pricing with no hidden fees or unexpected costs.
Heater Repair Vs. Furnace Replacement
At Lee Air Conditioning, we always attempt to provide a heating repair before we recommend a replacement. We want to help you get the longest lifespan possible from your furnace. We’ll never push a new system if we believe that you can get continued comfort from the current installation
If you’re seeing signs that your system may be nearing the end of its lifespan, we can discuss these with you and let you know what to expect. A growing number of repair calls over a short amount of time may indicate that a new installation will be more affordable than another fix. We can help you make that comparison and settle on the best decision for your individual needs. Our service area includes Chapel Hill, Durham, Morrisville, Raleigh, NC and the surrounding areas.