Professional Heating Services in Durham, Raleigh, NC & Surrounding Areas
Your home’s heating system is one of its most important installations. Make sure you’re giving your home’s furnace the care and attention it needs by calling on our detail-oriented comfort advisors at Lee Air Conditioning.
Make Lee Air Conditioning Your Heating Contractor
If you’re looking for a new heating contractor, Lee Air Conditioning is equipped to meet your needs. We’re a full-service HVAC company offering a complete range of heating services for your home. Our NATE-certified technicians are trained to work on any type of heating system. If you’re looking for a new furnace, come to us for a wide selection of Carrier choices for you to consider. Working with our company, you’ll also enjoy:
- Flat-rate pricing and money-saving specials to help you manage your comfort for less
- A 100 percent satisfaction guarantee
- 24/7 emergency services with no overtime rates
Our Heating Services
Our comfort advisors at Lee Air Conditioning are equipped to provide a full range of heating services. We keep fully-stocked vans with all the necessary parts and tools for routine repairs on systems of any make or model. We ask detailed questions when you make your appointment so that our comfort advisors are properly equipped when they arrive. Our goal is to restore your comfort as quickly as possible. Give us a call when you need:
It’s important to schedule heating services in a timely manner to maintain your home comfort. Here are some signs that you should make an appointment with Lee Air Conditioning:
- You’re overdue for maintenance as it’s been over a year since your last tune-up.
- Your heating bills have been rising unexpectedly.
- Your heater makes strange noises and likely needs a repair.
- The heater doesn’t deliver adequate comfort anymore, leaving hot and cold spots or failing to meet your thermostat temperatures.
- Your furnace is over 15 years old, and you need to start thinking about a new installation.
- You’re dealing with congestion, headaches, worsened asthma, or allergies that kick in at home, indicating an air quality problem that may come from the heater.
If you need assistance with your home heating system, give us a call now. We offer convenient appointment times and prompt service calls that are designed to suit your schedule. Contact our comfort advisors to learn more about how we can enhance your home comfort and satisfy your heating needs. Our service area includes Chapel Hill, Durham, Morrisville, Raleigh, NC and the surrounding areas.